You don't know much about what I've been building. Just that I have a business I'm building. And it means a lot to me, because it has a lot of meaning of you in it.
Let me tell you a few things about it all. Because without you, this wouldn't have existed in the first place.
But first let me say, that I'm writing all these things because you don't need the words right now, but I want to say them. So I'm writing, hoping that future you will be ready to read them in time.
It's called Team Built Tees. I started building this because...I wanted to secure my future with you for the financial part.
I wanted to have the option to take more vacations with you around the world. I wanted to be on the beach in Hawaii with you. Have coffee in Paris. Bundle up and watch the northern lights. Eat delicious food with you. It took me a while, but the thought of travelling anywhere in the world with you after being apart for so long finally made sense. And I wanted it more than anything else. So if I have to work my absolute hardest to make this business work because it opens up all the opportunities for our future dreams, I will do it.
I wanted to be able to afford our dream home. Throughout our relationship, it's always been a struggle of compromises. If there's one thing I was tired about us, it was compromising the moments when I couldn't reach you, or take care of you in the sweetest physical sense..
Or give you the world..
I'm tired of letting things just be. I didn't want to worry about money anymore. Because I beleive that I have an idea that is worth value to the world. And that I can build it, to return value back to us. It was my idea of creating the door to everything we wanted in life.
There's nothing more I wanted to give you than everything you would need in the world.
I was really doing this in dedication to the life I wanted with you. I realized that I was ready to take it on with you. You meant the world to me. So I racked my brain, and Team Built Tees came to exist.
It's a T-shirt company. Focused on creating tees for teams and communities. For people that come together for a greater cause. A fun run, a community event, a charitable cause. Anything that involves teams building something great, I wanted to aim to be a part of that by uniting them through the brand they wear together.
It's something that I believe needs to exist in the world. This business needs to be built, and I know I'm the one to create it if anything for those communities to stand together. It became about creating value in the world.
And the only reason it came to exist is because of you. Because I knew I couldn't build something that didn't involve giving back to the world. You were always charitable and that rubbed off on me too.
I can never lie to you when I have the best intentions. This is a business that was never to be greedy, or cause any harm to the world. You know how sick I am of businesses and organization that have a hidden, malicious intent. That aren't genuine behind the scenes. If anything bad came from this business, it would be as if I did something bad in your name.
So it's not going to be. It's always going to aim to create value for the world. To be something that exists to leave it better than before. It started with the best intention that it was going to be something I made that you would be proud of. Even though it's not made for you, but for the world that you have high hopes for.
You always wanted to change the world for the better. And through you loving me. Through love that we had, you inspired me to do so as well. Our love was always felt past just us.
No comments:
Post a Comment