This is for you. You know who you are, because you're the only one who this is all going to make perfect sense to.
This is everything about me and you. This is everything from me to you. And no matter what happens, the words in here are going to be forever and eternal. Because you are to me.
This blog, these words, will always guide you back to who you are. Because I believe more than anything, that who you are is the person that I've always loved. And sometimes, life makes you lose that person I know and love.
So this blog needs to exist, for you and for me.
This is the "I love you" journal. It's here for you and it starts today, but you won't see it for a while. It needs to grow first. So when you come here, start here, and work your way through.
And at this very moment, I love you so incredibly much. And this is the journal to prove it.
No comments:
Post a Comment